Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Week 4, Day 2 Summary

Here's what I ate today:
Water: 4 glasses (not great!)

Breakfast:
Coffee (from home), large coffee (from McD. They have really good coffee!). Here we go skipping breakie again!!!

Lunch:
Black bean & vegetable soup, 1 slice whwh bread with a bit of butter

Dinner:
Pesto with pasta (my serving was too big, but I was stressed and boy do I like to eat when I'm stressed!). I wanted to hide veggies for Holden, so I steamed half a bag of baby spinach, pureed it and mixed it in with the pesto. It was great. Couldn't taste the spinach at all, and since Holden likes pesto, it was perfect. Added in some fresh peas and cherry tomatoes as well.

Total calorie intake: 1,300

Exercise:
Brisk 1 hr walk with John & Holden *finally got out there and off my butt!!!*

Tomorrow I'm planning on having one of the super clean days. My plan is to have 1 egg + 1 egg white for breakfast, some sliced tomatoes, and a glass of skim milk. Snack will be a homemade blueberry muffin. Lunch will be leftover black bean & veggie soup again, with a slice of bread, no butter. Raw veggies if I'm still hungry. Dinner: baked salmon; steamed green beans; spinach & rice casserole (healthy casserole). This will bring me to 1,120 calories for the day. It's a bit high in carbs, I may switch the muffin for a veggie or fruit snack. I'm also switching to artificial sweetener in my coffee. I like it too sweet to continue putting sugar in it. John is gonna be pissed. He hates that stuff. I can't give up the cream though. Too delicious!!!!

Let's see if I stick to the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment