Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 3, Day 6 summary

Another weekend day where I didn't count calories, but did fairly well (I'm too lazy to actually do the counting on weekends, but on weekdays it's part of the routine).

Breakfast was the usual but with 2 coffees. Lunch was leftover half serving of pasta shells stuffed with italian sausage, dinner was pesto pasta with tomatoes.

It was a gorgeous day! Holden, John, and I played in the backyard all morning. We put out the baby pool for Holden, which he loved. I mean, he was ecstatic.

All in all, a great day.

So far today (Sunday) I've gone for a 1 hr walk this morning and eaten well. I'll update later!

I decided I'll be taking update pictures every month instead of every week. I think a weekly picture would be discouraging, since changes are so minimal in that short time. So next picture will be August 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment