Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 3, Day 2 summary

Here's what I ate today:
Water: 5 glasses

Breakfast:
Extra large Timmy's coffee. Done. A bad start to the day. I got really wrapped up in work and neglected to eat.

Lunch:
Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, dressing, and a slice of whwh bread with butter.

Dinner:
1.5 servings of black bean casserole (love it!! lots of yummy veggies too).

Snack: 1 cup cherries

Total calorie intake: 1,060 calories

Exercise: none. bla.

Problems:
I really need to kick this habit of skipping meals. I'm ravenous by dinner time, and continuously want to snack after dinner. The days where I eat moderately throughout the day, I don't feel like snacking as much in the evening. And I'm in a better mood on days I eat well and consistently. Why do I do this to myself???? Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment