Saturday, August 8, 2009

Week 3, Day 5 summary

I had a family gathering yesterday, and those are always about food. I didn't do a calorie count, but I think it turned out OK.

Breakfast was just toast and coffee.
Lunch was a small BLT sandwich.
Dinner was a small portion of beef, corn & bean salad, rice & spinach salad, and a bit of mashed potatoes. There was chocolate cake for dessert, and that put me over the top, I'm sure. It was delicious and I didn't hold back, I had a huge piece!! BUT, I skipped on the wine.

I gave Holden a bit of dessert, just a few bites, and he loved it. After I finished feeding him, I did some chores and the grandmothers (both my mom & John's mom were there) gave Holden more desserts. I could have smacked them. So he didn't fall asleep until 8:30pm and woke up at a very dark 4:30am. Aargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment