Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 2, Day 2 Summary

Here's what I ate today:
Water: 5 glasses

Breakfast:
Coffee, 1 egg, 1 slice whwh toast, 1 tsp butter (seems to be my "usual"!).

Lunch:
3/4 cup pasta, 2 tbsp pesto, 1 tomato.

Dinner:
1 small pork chop with about 1 tbsp BBQ sauce, fresh peas with a bit of butter, steamed carrots, broccoli & cauliflower.

Total calorie intake: 1,245 calories as of 7:30pm. I may have a small snack, I'll update if I do.

ETA: I did have a small slice of toast with PB&J (all natural, sugar free) with a glass of milk, bringing me to a total of 1,555 calories.

Problems:
I need to snack between meals, or at least between lunch and dinner. I find myself starving by the time dinner rolls around, which then makes me want to devour everything in site. I wanted another pork chop. Luckily we didn't have another one, otherwise I would have caved!

Exercise:
None!! *argh* I find it harder to get motivated to exercise than to cut calories. We had a busy day with work which I used as an excuse, when I'm well aware I could have fit it in if I wasn't being so lazy. Tomorrow, Wii Active FOR SURE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment