Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 2 Summary (Part II)

Here's what I ate today:
Water intake: 4 glasses

Breakfast: coffee, 1 egg, 1 slice toast with a bit of butter

Brunch: coffee, 1 sausage link, 2 pieces bacon, 1/2 slice ham, 1.5 eggs, 1 slice white toast buttered, 1 crepe with a bit of syrup.

Dinner: 1 glass milk, 2 chicken thighs BBQ, 1/3 cup fresh peas, large salad with tomatoes, cucumber, croutone, a bit of dressing.

Problems: Water intake too low. Cora's threw me for a loop, I ended up not snacking in the middle of the day when I should have because I was worried about the meal I ate.

Total calorie intake: 1,560 calories (debatable, since I approximated for Cora's)

Exercise for the day:
Swimming at Theresa's house for 1 hr; walking with Jill for 50 minutes. Thanks for the support and company, ladies! You are awesome!!

Calories burned: about 500 calories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment