Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 6 (Part I)

I just did my projected calorie count for the day, and it looks like I'll be way over. My mom & John's mom are coming over and we're making them a really nice dinner. Braised short ribs with corn salad, baked asparagus, and garlic mashed potatoes (I'm skipping the potatoes). There will be wine as well!

Even though I'll be over in calories (it'll be about 2,200 at the end of the day) I still feel what I'm eating is healthy, so I'm not beating myself up over it.

In case you're curious, it's the beef ribs that are throwing me way off track. 1 lb is 1,000 calories. I'm not sure if that calculation of weight includes the bones. If it does not include the bones and just assumes the meat, then I may be on target afterall. (we're getting about 1lb each, including the bones).

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment