Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm doing good!

Since the last post, I've really been watching what I eat, and it's been paying off already. I'm down 3.5 lbs!! OK, for the sake of full disclosure, I fibbed in my last post... I said I was 169 (which I thought I was) only to weigh myself and see it be 172.5 *ugh ugh ugh*. So now I'm 169 for real *ha*, and that's just in a bit over a week, by only watching what I eat, no exercise!

Next step: get a swim membership. I think it's pretty much the only exercise I enjoy, not to mention it's no impact so good for my knees. I'll be buying myself a 6 month pass to Nepean Sportsplex, which is just down the street from us. I'm sure the first week will be 2 laps and done *ha*, I'm so out of shape, but hopefully it'll pick up with regular visits.

3 comments:

  1. Yea I'm really happy with it! Although it just shows just how badly I was eating before LOL (chocolate, daily!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back at it too. It's so hard. I am addicted to iced caps.

    ReplyDelete