Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Doing better, but much more work to do

My quest in changing my eating habits is a slow going process. It's so hard to break months, years, geez... a decade's worth of bad habits. I will eat for any reason. I don't even have to be hungry, and it's not usually a healthy choice.

This past week I've made some steps in the right direction. I still have a long way to go, but I'm on the right track. I've cut out desserts almost completely. I used to have dessert every single night, and usually with lunch and dinner (that's right, 2 per day). I've only had dessert 2 times in the past 10 days. Huge improvement for me!! I've also been eating more vegetables and eating better sized portions.

On top of that, I haven't started exercise. Today, I begin the Wii Active 30 day challenge. Weeee!

So with those small changes, I've already lost 2 lbs. I'm down to 171 lbs. Imagine how much I'll lose once I really buckle down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment